The Boeing™ 787™ Dreamliner is the latest model of passenger aircraft produced by the American aviation company Boeing Company. It is a medium-sized, wide-body, long-haul airliner. The Boeing 787 entered service in 2011. It carries from 210 to 330 passengers, depending on the seating configuration. The plane is supposed to be more economical when it comes to fuel consumption. In addition, it became the first passenger aircraft in which the fuselage and wings were made almost entirely of composite materials. The Dreamliner has entered service with many airlines around the world. It is also used by LOT Polish Airlines, where it flies on the longest routes.
The model of the latest passenger plane Boeing 787-8™ Dreamliner™ has been faithfully reproduced from 836 COBI construction blocks. Being designed in the 1:110 scale allows the set to faithfully reflect the shape of the original. The aircraft is equipped with rotating wheels and a folding landing gear. Engines with rotating rotors are mounted under the realistic wings.
The set uses only permanent prints. There are no stickers here! The Dreamliner from COBI is the perfect set for all fans of civil aviation, technology and building with construction blocks. Thanks to faithfully reproduced details it will delight adult collectors, teenagers and young flying enthusiasts, alike!
• 836 high-quality elements
• Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
• The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
• Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
• Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
• Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
• Pilot and passenger figure
• Moving elements
Model dimensions (L x H): 51.5 cm (20.3") x 17.5 cm (6.7")