Concorde X for FSX
The Concorde is one of the first airliners able to reach a sonic speed of up to 2.23 MACH. It was developed in the 60´s and at that time airlines showed a great interest in the aircraft. In 1967 the German Lufthansa ordered three Concorde´s.
With realistic flight dynamics, learning to fly Concorde has never been as complex or as enjoyable within MSFS. Even the novice can enjoy learning on this aircraft due to the helpful Virtual Flight Engineer. Concorde-X is a must for all Virtual Pilots.
Offering the `easiest-to-fly` but also `most complete` Concorde aircraft simulation ever to be produced for a desktop flight simulator, the Concorde-X has arrived to set new standards with its amazingly accurate systems, stunning photo-realistic graphics, vigorously detailed external model and virtual cockpit, and a fully immersive three-dimensional sound experience!
- Variant 2D flood and instrument lighting
- 3D analog instruments on Virtual Cockpit
- External models built for FSX features, including new animations for doors, cargo bays, pilots, control surfaces, gear bogies and much more!
- Engine flames up on hot start
- Improved and refined reheat effects
- Engineer’s panel simulation including: Fuel, Hydraulics, Engine Control, Intake Control, Cabin Pressurization, and brake temperature logic
- Complete engine start & shutdown logic
- Ground Services for air and electrics
- Realistic reaction of aircraft systems to exterior temperature (hydraulic level, TCA temp, bleed air duct temperature)
- Ramps and spill doors manual management affect engine damage and performance
- and much more
Active Internet-Connection needed for installation! Offline-Activation only possible in contact with Aerosoft-Support email@example.com
Microsoft Flight Simulator X with SP2 or Acceleration
Dual Core CPU
256MB Graphics card
Win XP SP2, Vista or Windows 7 (32 or 64bit)
Quad-Core or i7 Processor
1024MB Graphics Card