Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.
All the Wilco Fleet : A400M l
The A400M was designed according to the joint prerequisites from the seven countries participating in the project (Germany, Belgium, Spain, France, Luxembourg, the United Kingdom and Turkey). The aircraft covers different tactical transport, logistical, humanitarian and peace-keeping needs.
A400M offers to the air transport world a modern, multi-role airlifter which will replace the ageing fleets of C-130 Hercules and C-160 Transall in service with the air forces around the world.
This new aircraft guarantees far superior performance and characteristics as compared to competitors : double load capacity, greater cruising speed and range, optimum capabilities for low-altitude flights.
The A400M provides excellent soft field capabilities and requires short runway length, both for take-off and landing.
So far, more than 180 A400M have already been ordered.
- Highly detailed replica of the Airbus A400M
- GMax exterior/interior models
- NEW : Flight Simulator X Viewpoints : Gear, Wing, Cargo,...
- Complete and detailed 2D cockpit
- 3D Interactive Virtual Cockpit
- Fully textured 3D Cargo Bay with detailed interior
- Numerous liveries : German Air Force, French Air Force, Camouflage, Spanish Air Force, Royal Air Force (green), Red Cross, Royal Air Force (grey), Belgian Air Force, French Air Force (dark), Turkish Air Force, Unicef, U.S.COAST GUARD (Liveries list available here)
- Frame-rate friendly
- Easy-to-use Paint Kit to create your own liveries (Photoshop required)
- Unique flight characteristics
- Sound effects
- Numerous animations : Animated 3D pilots, reverses, hydraulic suspension, flaps, landing gear, cargo and pilots doors,...
- Fly-By-Wire Flight Control System : bank angle limiter and automatic stall recovery system
- NEW : Load manager for cargo and vehicles
- NEW : 8-bladed propellers with de-icing and reversing features
- High resolution reflectives textures, dynamic shine, realistic night lighting,…
- NEW : Hotspots on the panel to access multiple 2D panels
- Vector gauges for the Primary Flight Display, ND, Engine/Warning Display and System Display
- NEW : Head Up Display (HUD) with basic navigation instruments
- NEW : Realistic FMGC: new Airbus generation with large digital clickable screen
- SIDs and STARs included in the FMS database
- ND with arc, rose, nav and plan mode
- Ground Proximity Warning System (GPWS) with multiple callouts
- Pop up EFIS screens for multi-monitor displays, resizable and detachable for any additional monitor use
- Traffic and Collision Avoidance System (TCAS)
- Full Authority Digital Engine Control (FADEC)
- Warnings and caution messages
- Multi Function Display including NAV, Plan, Rose, Radio modes,…
- Accurate AutoPilot control panel simulating almost all the features : Speed, Heading, Altitude mode, ILS approach mode, Autoland, Flight Path Angle, Speed mode.
- Battery and generators switches fully operative with corresponding action
- APU startup/shutdown sequences simulated with all the corresponding EICAS messages
- Anti-ice and lights sub-panels with active switches
- HARDWARE Compatibility : the Go Flight modules & Track IR.
Some features may not be correctly rendered. Not all the represented systems are simulated. Wilco Fleet : A400M has been developed within the limits of confidentiality.
WILCO FLEET series is about quality product, available for anyone who wants realistic visuals and flight dynamics without the need of reading and learning hundreds of pages of manual.
CD version : Full boxed version with English and French printed Pilot's Guide.
- Numerous liveries
- Complete and detailed 2D panel
- Interactive 3D Virtual Cockpit
- Pilot's Guide with step-by-step procedures
Microsoft Flight Simulator X(Windows XP/Vista/7) / Flight Simulator 2004 (Windows XP) - Windows XP/Vista/7 32 bits - Pentium IV - 1.4 GHz - 256MB RAM - 32Mb Graphics - 160Mb Hard disk space.