Katana DA-20 X
This add-on features the famous single engine, two-seater GA aircraft, the Katana DA-20. Here, the PC-Pilot is given the opportunity to enjoy a realistic simulation of this aircraft including true flight dynamics and aircraft sounds.
The famous two-seater aircraft for Flight Simulator!
The Diamond DA20 Katana is a light, 2-seat aircraft, although intended for flight training, it is a great airplane for sightseeing. The Katana features are safety, easy handling, performance, it is quiet and good value at a reasonable price. The software simulates the DA20-80 with a Rotax 912 F3 engine, and the DA20-100 powered by the Rotax 912 S3. We directed our attention to realism, but also to the atmosphere of this special airplane. So get into the pilots seat, fly it, feel it, and experience features you have never seen before!
The realistic flight models hold the following features:
- Realistic flight dynamics (climb rates, air speed, fuel consumption and handling)
- Realistic soundsets taken from recordings on the real aircraft
- GMAX model
- Exact animations of the cowling, gear and flaps
- Five different liveries
- Accurate panel with pilots-and copilots view
- Large, and very readable instruments
- Complete simulated Avionics
- Highly detailed virtual cockpit
- Knee board with extensive documentation
Box/CD-Version: (FSX): Version 2.00, printed Manual (English, German)
System requirements for FSX:
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Service Pack 2)
Pentium from 2.0 GHz
512 MB RAM
CD-ROM drive (only for the Box / CD-Version)
3D graphic card with at least 64 MB, recommended 128 MB
Download Size: 65 MB
Installation Size: 240 MB